|They are cute, huh?|
Memorial for TFP 2010-2013Okay guys. I can't the the only one who still miss TFP and all what it stood for.YukiOni
Like, do you guys remember when we awaited a new episode, we saw it, and we saw it one more time to actually understand what we've just saw, and then we hit TUMBLR and started to search for tags to help us cool down/heat up our feels.
You'd either go
Which, I personally, liked the best
But in the last episode, all you could feel was that you had the urge to hug a huge robot to be able to feel happiness again
I miss those moments TFP gave me every weekend when a new episode was out. I miss sharing my feels with other TFP-fans who just saw the episode, and I miss writing rewievs about it that you guys would laugh or rage with.
"Oh man, can you believe what Optimus just did?"
So, in a
Well, first, sorry for my english. Normally I prefer writing to speak, but as English is not my native language, I speak better than I write.
* I am a quiet girl. A bit lazy and very, very shy.
* I am the type that pays not to go to parties or places hectic and crowded. I'd rather stay at home, drawing, listening to music or watching movies.
* I'm left handed.
* Everyone thinks I'm younger than I look.
* I am an atheist. Be adults and accept that and I will accept their religions.
* I have a sister seven years older than me.
* I love the show Transformers Prime!
* I love the passion, manga. This is my style of drawing.
* I like movies romantic comedies, musicals and adventure. But it depends on the movie.
* I live in a small town in southern Brazil.
* My favorite colors are: Red, black, blue and silver.
MORE ABOUT ME:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
<--Someone will say is a lie?
THINGS I LOVE:
, , , .
(This is so true)
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , <-- he is not my really fav character, but I don't hate him, either.
<-- I love her as a child and a teenager -->
<---I soo looove this show!
<--Very funny too!
<-not that funny, but is ok.